Seeking a creative and motivated design assistant for gymnastics apparel brand. Sylvia P creates high-end luxury fashion garments for local gymnasts to international champions that are one-of-a-kind and hand crafted in our Brisbane factory.
As part of our experienced creative team, your responsibilities will be to interpret our customers design concepts, conducting design research and creating unique product designs that will dazzle and amaze on the competition floor.
About the Role
- Working collaboratively with our Senior Designers and Creative Director to create designs based on our customers’ needs that are both fashion forward and functional
- Develop textile artwork for-in-house fabric printing
- Creating crystal embellishment artwork that is production ready
- Creating CAD and technical illustrations
- Liaising with Account Managers on a daily basis to meet our customer’s needs
- General administration and assisting duties required by the design team when needed
- Passion and experience in fashion design. Graduates welcome but demonstrated experience well regarded
- Highly creative and innovative design skills
- Strong Creative Cloud skills including Illustrator and Photoshop
- Diploma in Fashion Design / Degree in Creative Industries or equivalent.
- Team player who wants to collaborate within a small team.
- Let’s make it fun! Someone who will work hard whilst keeping a smile on their dial is critical
If this is you, let's talk
What's your reward for all that hard work… being part of a company that is fun, innovative and growing globally. Enjoy our perks like team discounts, monthly Sylvia P Family lunches and generally loving what you do.
Apply now and send your resume and design portfolio to email@example.com